Mission and Goals
- To create and maintain the programs of excellence in the areas of research, education and public outreach.
- To promote, inspire and nurture the fundamentals of chemistry through UG and PG courses offered for the basic sciences, applied sciences(engineering) students.
- To offer research projects with high emphasis on concept-theory-practical training to build up research interest for the transformation of budding chemists into productive scientists, excellent teachers, entrepreneurs and innovative independent researchers.
- Our specific goal is to become a nationally recognised centre of chemical sciences for modern education with a state of art centralised research facility.
- Last Updated: 02 March 2016
- Hits: 1035