To establish the department as one of the twenty best chemistry programs in INDIA with acknowledged excellence in research, and instruction, intellectual and physical location at the nexus between basic sciences, applied sciences/engineering, which enables a variety of multidisciplinary projects and interactions.
Short Term Plan (5 Year)
- Strengthening of newly formed PG Programme.
- Identification of New Course (Electives).
- Strengthen the R& D activity
- To produce ~18 Ph.D. and 50 International J. publications.
Long Term Plan (15 Year)
- More fruitful collaboration with Universities / Research Institute (National/ International).
- To introduce and establish QIP Centre.
- To introduce and establish new Bachelor of Science programme in Chemistry (BS)
- Instituting new Integrated M.Sc. – Ph.D. programme.
- Last Updated: 01 March 2016
- Hits: 1423